Adore Me is looking for a Junior Accountant in Bucharest.
About Adore Me
At Adore Me we like to take on seemingly impossible challenges.
In 2011, we were founded to solve a single problem: help women buy bras online. It might seem like a simple task, but a bra is one of the most complex and personal garments in existence. Managing the design, procurement, logistics, and customer experience involved is an uphill climb, but one that built our company to take on increasingly bigger challenges.
We are currently transforming the way people shop with a pioneering try-at-home service, a series of innovation-focused new brands, and an affordable sustainability model that seeks to make sustainable clothing available to all consumers.
Adore Me believes fashion can be a force for good, for everyone.
- Finance experience in other companies
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organization and rigor in work
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excel, Word and PPT proficiency
- Results oriented
- Detail oriented
Mindset and behaviours:
- Fundamental understanding of accounting principles
- Advanced English both written and spoken
- Flexibility, adaptability, drive and dedication
- Proactive mindset to get the job done
- Work well and communicates well with other team members
- Mindset aligns with Adore Me Core values
- Accepts ideas and changes from everyone: be open!
What you’ll do
Process all monthly invoices and receipts by:
- Putting together receipt + payment proof on the same document after getting them from the team members, or invoices with orders
- Make notes for RCI to know how to register properly the expense type in the accounting: g&a, office, consulting, compensation
- Scan the docs and add to drive in dedicated monthly folders
- Update the physical archive monthly portfolios with all invoices for the month or previous month
- Assist with regular inventory checks and updates at month end
- Check, prepare and report in POL (purchase order list) on a weekly basis the invoices to be paid by wire
- Report cash payments in cash register and keep evidence of cash money
- Withdraw cash from the bank for cash payments
- Collect and fill all documents required for month-end reconciliations
- Perform other activities as agreed with the manager
Why you should join our team:
- We are a diverse, welcoming team - we have offices in the US and Europe, and more than 50% of us speak 2+ languages
- You will learn and grow fast
- You will get the chance to work in a startup-like environment, while also benefiting from the stability of a company that has been steadily growing for the past 9+ years
About the perks:
Competitive pay. Private health services. Trips to our Manhattan office. Continuous learning. Playful mood. Punching bag. Specialty coffee. Did we mention continuous learning? Hipster mansion near Cismigiu*. We're hosting meetups and we're going to conferences. Lounge chairs in the garden. Experienced engineers doing no-bullshit work. Macbooks and fancy dev tools.
* These days visiting the office is optional. We work from home as much as we can to stay safe.